Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This Past Week's Menu

I don't have a set menu that I follow each week. Mostly I just decide the morning of on what we are going to have & then make sure I get out the things that are in the freezer first thing in the morning. Since I don't menu plan I am just going to be updating this post as the week goes on & then I am posting it at the end of the week.

Monday
Haystacks
-Taco Meat (made with deer)
-Rice
-Lettuce
-Tomatoes
-Shredded Cheddar Cheese
-Homemade Salsa
-Sour Cream or Ranch Dressing
-Tortilla Chips


Tuesday
Pigs in a blanket (made with homemade dough)
Homemade Coleslaw
Mac & Cheese
Peas


Wednesday
Chicken Pot Pie (made with leftover chicken & veggies found in freezer)
Homemade Strawberry Pie


Thursday
Lasagna (made with deer)
Cheesy Garlic Bread
Leftover Strawberry Pie


Friday
Dippy eggs (sunny side up)
Hash (made with 4 potatoes, 1 med. sized pork steak, & some onions)
Toast (homemade bread)
Mandarin Oranges
Home Canned Strawberry Applesauce


Saturday
Lunch: Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana (from freezer; made on Thur.)
Garlic Bread Sticks (made with refrigerated biscuits from tube)


Supper:
Homemade Beefaroni (made with deer)
Tossed Salad
Leftover Coleslaw


Sunday
Lunch:
Ham & Beans
Homemade Bread
Overnight cookies


Supper:
Crockpot Meatloaf (made with deer)
Mash Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment