Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An Adjustment

Yay! The rest of my family comes home today!
Being alone is not very fun!
I'm almost 37 yrs. old & can say that I've never been alone before.
This fall my youngest will be attending school after being homeschooled for 6 yrs & my oldest will be working & attending college.
I haven't worked in like 10 yrs.

What will I do with all of my time?

I'll probably start painting faces on volley balls for companionship!

Wilson from the movie
Castaway

Yeah I'm going to go insane if I have to spend all day with myself!

5 comments:

  1. Bake cakes and have bake sales.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will make evident the path that He has chosen for you. Just remain open to His leading.
    You could come in and spend a day with mom once in a while. Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous-
    That would be nice but the risk of getting sued for something is too costly.
    Ok, so who are you? :)
    I have a feeling that I know you IRL (in real life). Should I start guessing? lol
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started my home alone time 2 months ago. All my kids are grown and hubby is working in the office after working from home for 6 years. I was amazed at how fast my days go by just doing all the things that need to be done everyday. I kind of like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! well I'll still hav the cats! lol :) ~Katie~

    ReplyDelete