Friday, June 11, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I am moving over here from Homestead Blogger where I have been blogging for about 5 yrs. They currently changed all the settings & it's way too confusing for me & not so much a blogging style anymore so I have decided to relocate. My name is Miki (pronounced Mike E). I have been married to my husband, Mike, for 17 1/2 yrs & we have 2 daughters. Ashley is 16 1/2 & Katie is 13. Ashley just finished up her first year back to school. She will be a senior this coming fall. Katie is currently going into the 8th grade in our homeschool come this fall. We attend a Mennonite church in Ohio where we have been members since April 2001. We have just recently moved to the country after living in the city our whole married life & most of our childhoods. So come & share our journey with us as we go from "city slickers" to "country bumkins"! :D Thanks for visiting & please stop in again!

1 comment: